CFA and Flooring Industry News
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- CFA Welcomes a new member in Bristol
- CFA welcomes a new member in Hartley Wintney
- Tell us about your flooring installations - Survey reminder
Annual General Meeting 2017
Annual General Meeting - 24 May 2017
This year's Annual General Meeting was held at the King Richard III visitor centre in Leicester on Wednesday 24 May 2017.
The meeting was opened with presentations from Mark Noonan (pictured left), CITB Industry Relations Officer and Sarah Garry (pictured right), Skills Manager at Build UK. Mark spoke about the CITB levy as well as providing information about the consultation and consensus process; Sarah focussed her talk on skills as well as giving a brief update on key areas of Build UK activity.
We are pleased to confirm that the Officers of the Associaiton, David Hibbert of F Ball & Co Ltd, Garry Bateman of Forbo Flooring UK Ltd and John Butler of John Butler Contracts Ltd were all re-elected to serve the remainder of their terms in office.
Council members re-elected to serve for a further term were Martin Cummins of Bostik Ltd, James Martin of Interface, Hamish MacGregor of MacGregor Flooring Co Ltd, Brian Packer of 3D Flooring Ltd and Bill Saunders of Floorcraft (Reading).
The Council for the forthcoming year is:
- David Hibbert - F Ball & Co Ltd - President
- Garry Bateman - Forbo Flooring UK Ltd - Vice-President
- John Butler - John Butler Contracts Ltd - Treasurer
- Tony Mathé - Hillside Contracts Ltd - Immediate Past President
- Martin Cummins - Bostik Ltd
- Alan Gayle - A G Flooring Ltd
- Wayne Haslam – Floorstock Ltd
- Neal Inwood - Consultant
- Neil Kear - J & S Flooring Ltd
- Hamish MacGregor - MacGregor Flooring Co Ltd
- James Martin - Interface
- Scott McKenna - McKenna Flooring Ltd
- Kenton Penny - Uzin Ltd
- Bill Saunders - Floorcraft (Reading)
- Brian Packer - 3D Flooring Ltd
Co-opted Council Members are:
- Alan McEwan - F Ball & Co Ltd
- Beverley McFarlane - Loughton Contracts plc
- George Rose - Honorary Member
24th July 2017
CFA Welcomes a new member in Bristol
The CFA is pleased to welcome a new associate contractor members M2 Flooring Solutions Ltd of Bristol.26th May 2017
CFA welcomes a new member in Hartley Wintney
The CFA is pleased to welcome new Consultant (Specialist) member Leading Edge Market Research of Hartley Wintney, Hampshire.
.26th May 2017
Tell us about your flooring installations - Survey reminder
Tell us about your flooring installations
Leading Edge Managment Consultancy Ltd, a flooring research company, have joined the CFA to assist in a study they are undertaking on several flooring products and installations.
We are keen for members to support this initiative as in return Leading Edge have agreed to share some top level sector related statistics that we can share with members and will help the CFA understand the main trends in the market.
We currently have minimal information in this respect and so this will assist us in giving credibility to the work of the CFA through umbrella organsiations such as Build UK, CPA and CITB in lobbying government.
A more comprehensive, detailed and products focussed version of the report will be made available to manufacturers to help them develop new products and services.
As such, if you get a telephone call from Leading Edge over the next month or so, we’d be grateful for your help in answering a few questions.
Alternatively, click through to this link now and answer the questions online.
As an added bonus, for every full response collected online, Leading Edge will donate £5 to the Children in Need charity.
17th May 2017
The Full CFA News Archive
We have our full archive of previous news items available to view in date-order.